This ticket is for the full 4 Day Advanced Color Training!
4 DAY IMMERSION FOR AVEDA COLORISTS & EDUCATORS, ALL LEVELS
Check us on IG: @christinethompsonhair @dell.miller @spokeandweal
Don’t miss this opportunity to go through a comprehensive custom color educational training with Christine Thompson and Dell Miller at Spoke & Weal’s Flatiron location. Enhance and refine your existing professional color and training skills and get better prepared for a successful career in the salon industry–all levels welcome.
LOCATION: 701 Sansome St
San Francisco, CA 94111
Hair Health, Color Theory and Chemistry Break Down
Focus / outcomes:
- Understanding how to clear the hair of unwanted chemicals and hair color
- Learning how the condition of the hair plays in important role in hair color
- Discover how to take on corrective hair color work step by step in the most efficient order.
- Learn about the most effective products for extracting unwanted tones, shades, and minerals.
- Drive at the results you want with each guest
- Create clear and healthy boundaries
Day 1: Color Theory and Chemistry Workshops
Description: Consultation is the foundation to excellent color. You will discover how to effectively and efficiently consult with the guest and build a game plan. Strategizing and managing your time will increase productivity
ADVANCE YOUR APPLICATION SKILLS:
- Learn how to consult with the guest effectively
- Time Management and strategizing the most effective application
- Discover what creates a high performing colorist outside of technical services.
Day 2: Hands on Workshop
Description: We will be focusing on cleansing unwanted color, minerals, and build up to create a clear canvas for hair color.
- Learn which products to use to eliminate any unwanted minerals or color.
- Understand what the difference between dye molecules both direct and oxidative, as well as mineral build up.
- Time Management and strategizing the most effective application for cleansing the hair
- How to keep the integrity of the hair when doing any color or mineral remover
Day 3: Workshop around cleansing the hair to create a new canvas for hair color.
Description: You will be able to work on a live model to color on a blank canvas using the tools you’ve learned in the previous three days.
Day 4: Model Workshop
PARTICIPANT NEEDS: clips, styling combs, pintail combs, blow dryer, styling tools (for finish work) ***COURSE MATERIALS PROVIDED: Workbooks, pens, hair color, models.