This ticket is for the full 4 Day Advanced Color Training!
4 DAY IMMERSION FOR AVEDA COLORISTS & EDUCATORS, ALL LEVELS
Check us on IG: @christinethompsonhair @dell.miller @spokeandweal
Don’t miss this opportunity to go through a comprehensive custom color educational training with Christine Thompson and Dell Miller at Spoke & Weal’s Flatiron location. Enhance and refine your exisiting professional color and training skills and get better prepared for a successful career in the salon industry–all levels welcome.
LOCATION: 514 Second St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Color Theory and Chemistry Break Down
Focus / outcomes:
- Understanding how to clear the hair of unwanted chemicals and hair color
- Discover how to take on corrective hair color work step by step in the most efficient order.
- Learn about the most effective products for extracting unwanted tones, shades, and minerals.
- Drive at the results you want with each guest
- Create clear and healthy boundaries
Day 1: Color Theory and Chemistry Workshops
Description: You will see how to reduce the amount of time and damage to do a full color correction. We will work on a live model to give you the opportunity to understand how to clearly and effective remove unwanted minerals and colors. ADVANCE YOUR APPLICATION SKILLS:
- Learn how to apply the correct product for every corrective scenario.
- Practical workshop in the afternoon
- Create the ultimate toners for any situation.
Day 2: Model Workshop
Description: We will be focusing on advance formulation and techincal placement .
Day 3: Color Demo
We will dive into color workshops focused on advancing your formulation skills and creating custom placement techniques.
Description: You will be able to work on a live model to create beautiful reflective color using the tools you’ve learned in the previous three days.
Day 4: Model Workshop
PARTICIPANT NEEDS: clips, styling combs, pintail combs, blow dryer, styling tools (for finish work) ***COURSE MATERIALS PROVIDED: Workbooks, pens, hair color, models.