This ticket is for the full 3 Day Level Up Blonding Class + Fashion Colors!
3 DAY IMMERSION FOR AVEDA COLORISTS & EDUCATORS, ALL LEVELS
Check us on IG: @christinethompsonhair @dell.miller @colleenflaherty @madisonrae86 @spokeandweal
Don’t miss this opportunity to go through a comprehensive blonding educational training with Christine Thompson and Dell Miller and special guests Madison Rae and Colleen Flaherty at Spoke & Weal’s new Flat Iron location in NYC. Enhance and refine your exisiting professional color and training skills or get better prepared for a successful career in the salon industry–all levels welcome.
184 5th Ave, Fl 2
New York , NY 10010
DATE: Aug 18, 2019 – Aug 20, 2019
TIME: 10AM-5PM each day.
Blonding Theory and Chemistry Break Down
Focus / outcomes:
- Understanding how to clear the hair of unwanted chemicals and hair color
- Discover how to take on corrective hair color work step by step in the most efficient order.
- Learn about the most effective products for extracting unwanted tones, shades, and minerals.
- Drive at the results you want with each guest
- Create clear and healthy boundaries
Day 1: Blonding Theory and Workshops
Description: You will see how to reduce the amount of time and damage to do a full color correction. We will work on a live model to give you the opportunity to understand how to clearly and effective remove unwanted minerals and colors.
ADVANCE YOUR APPLICATION SKILLS:
- Learn how to apply the correct product for every corrective scenario.
- Practical workshop in the afternoon
- Create the ultimate toners for any situation.
Day 2: Demo Group Fashion Color Workshop
Description: You will be able to work on a live model to create beautiful reflective fashion colors using the tools you’ve learned in the previous three days.
Day 3: Model Workshop
PARTICIPANT NEEDS: clips, styling combs, pintail combs, blow dryer, styling tools (for finish work)
***COURSE MATERIALS PROVIDED:
Workbooks, pens, hair color, models.